++Illumination++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
++Illumination++

The Guild Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Illumination Lives!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

Illumination Lives! Empty
PostSubject: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 10:48 am

Hi all! LunarHunter here with the latest news to all old and new members! I joined about a month ago and I do know the guild is dying, but I'm here to let you know THE GUILD IS STILL ALIVE! (Claps). So, I'm not opening a new forum in order to convince you to come back, I know how it is, people comes, people leaves, but there are some like me that wish to return the old glory to the guild, so for anyone interested let me introduce you to the NEW ++ILLUMINATION++!

DotKatsumi(Sprite): You knew her before, she is the girl who is always being banned and keeps jumping into different acounts, yeah, you guessed it right! DotKatsumi is Noodle-chan, or most recently, Tamigachi. A little about her DOMO character? Well, as far as I can remember she was training two jobs: BladeMaster and Dancer. As for their lvls, I'm not quiet sure since I haven't seen her lately, she gets online at a different time than I do, but she does it daily. She is a hard worker when it comes to lvling, amazing me in going from lvl10 Dancer ro 25 in 2 days! I mean, wow! What is the trick there? As for now we are DOMO BestFriends with a relationship of lvl5 Friendship. The only problem with her lvling is she dies too many times on me T_T, or , maybe it is because I'm a bad bodyguard, but keep this a secret, I do think she risks herself too much, lol.

LunarHunter(Human): Yeah, this is me! When Tamigachi convinced me into joining the guild I left Death Row Behind, which is, as far as I can remember, one of the strongest guilds in DOMO, the problem there was everyone was lvl 40 and up and I was left behind as the noob who couldn't join the Malachite Slaying Team T_T, death row helped me a lot of course, but it was Tamigachi who took me down her butterfly wings and taught me about DOMO and even gave me some badges and items for me to become an average player. As for now, the last time I saw her I think she felt betrayed because I wanted to form my own guild (Which was my biggest mistake ever), she refused to help me create the guild, even after knowing I had the gold she said her loyalty belonged to ++Illumination++, that opened my eyes. Loyalty, something I never felt for my other guilds (Fallen Lords and Dead Row), loyalty to a guild, well now I'm loyal to ++Illumination++, during hard times and good times, I made myself a promise to resurrect it, and this is the living proof of my work, now let me introduce you all those who I introduced to the guild.

Chayawyand(Shura): We call her chay for short since her name is a little hard to remember. Ok, about Chay, she is an amazing person, and a house wife! Always going AFK to cook something and care for her family, we at the guild call her the perfect mom, but she is also a great figther, having a lvl24 Blade Master and a lvl20 doc, although she is kinda unlucky when doing doc, always dying on the way to casking, lol. Chay also left a powerful guild to join us, she said her loyalty belongs here because of the nice people, and I'm glad she thinks that way, Chay you are great, never leave us please!

Brina_Lann_Shyla(Shura): Where to start here? Brina was actually introduced by Chay, they were teaming up to kill some grape globs when they added me, she is an average player that still has a lot to learn, but she is a hard worker and now has a lvl25 Mercenary. She loves teaming up quiet a lot, we went casking once, all of us (Chay, Brina and Me) and while doing it she joked to a friend of hers that I was her pimp (Since I was the only man in the guild and in the team), the joke went on even after we left the team, and from joke to joke it went to be official, with both of us standing in front of the lovers registration and becoming lovers, now lvl5 lovers! What's my opinion about all this? Well, I got two words for you! Su.... WAIT! That's for a different forum! lol, the two words are LOVE HER! lol, even if her best friend kinda hates me, lol, and Tami keeps ignoring the subject while saying "whatever", lol, just kidding Tami, Chay whoever always says "sorry to interrupt your love" lol, at any rate, I team with her most of the time... and she hates it when I'm higher in lvl than her, lol, sorry love but I will never let you catch up, hahahaha... I still love you though.

Yuutaro(Sylph):
The other male member of the new ++Illumination++ and my real life brother, he doesn't actually get online that much and still owes me 100k T_T, which I fear will never come back. At any rate, he wants to be the perfect doctor, doing him the perfect tank-healing machine, he still hasn't started yet though, but following a wikia guide he most likely will succed in doing it, I'm planning on making him my student and earn some benefit of training him. He is a nice guy, but always wants to make fun of me... I can see many jokes about me and Brina in the future from his part. At any rate, once he gets adicted to DOMO he will be a great adition, until then, we are still waiting for you brother!

These are the members of the new ++Illumination++, so far I'm the only one posting at the forums, but we will slowly give more life to this place, we still fear disbandement though since our only elder is Tami and was warned of banning yet again! At any rate, I'm looking foward to resurrecting this guild LONG LIFE ++ILLUMINATION++!
Back to top Go down
Chay

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:35 am

Great Post! I agree Illumination is the best guild!! I have no plans on leaving unless Domo bans my account. lol My other guild was good, but not as caring or sharing. I still have many friends there, and a few special ones I am working on getting to join here, but it is hard because they are elders there.
as for afk and cookin or cleaning, well thats what women do..lmao or the ones I know anyway.
Chay
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:58 am

Chay wrote:
Great Post! I agree Illumination is the best guild!! I have no plans on leaving unless Domo bans my account. lol My other guild was good, but not as caring or sharing. I still have many friends there, and a few special ones I am working on getting to join here, but it is hard because they are elders there.
as for afk and cookin or cleaning, well thats what women do..lmao or the ones I know anyway.
Chay

Thanks for replying mom, and I'm glad you think this guild is great, althought we still need an elder to add new members, I have some in mind by the way, at any rate, let's do our best!
Back to top Go down
W!feY
Admin
W!feY

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 3:59 pm

hi im here!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://illumination.friendhood.net
T@D

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:36 pm

W!feY wrote:
hi im here!! Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down
T@D

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:48 pm

Also, very glad to see the "dream" my wife and I had a few months back still alive.

Don't think us taking a break means we are gone. We have had many fun times here, and will continue to in the future Smile

We will work on making some promotions in the next week or so once we can get to know a few of the new members Smile
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:28 am

T@D wrote:
Also, very glad to see the "dream" my wife and I had a few months back still alive.

Don't think us taking a break means we are gone. We have had many fun times here, and will continue to in the future Smile

We will work on making some promotions in the next week or so once we can get to know a few of the new members Smile

I wouldn't worry about that TAD, as long as I'm here you can make sure this guild will live!, just look at the members I found out there! And we broke a record! 4 members online in the forums at the same time, lol, not to mention the forums are active again!
Back to top Go down
W!feY
Admin
W!feY

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:00 am

yup, but if u were here when we made the guild i think u would be in excitement overload lol!

We use to be buuuusssssssyyyy and active, hope to get there again!
Back to top Go down
http://illumination.friendhood.net
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 10:06 am

W!feY wrote:
yup, but if u were here when we made the guild i think u would be in excitement overload lol!

We use to be buuuusssssssyyyy and active, hope to get there again!

I will do my best to make your dream true! (Tries to install DOMO at work's computer)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illumination Lives!   Illumination Lives! Empty

Back to top Go down

Illumination Lives!
Page 1 of 1