++Illumination++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
++Illumination++

The Guild Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

LunarHunter

Go down 
+2
rush
LunarHunter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyMon Nov 30, 2009 3:11 pm

Character VS Real Life

Character Name: LunarHunter.
Job: Martial Artist lvl30, Mercenary lvl21, Doc lvl20, Muse lvl20, Blade Master lvl20, Merchant lvl20.
Main Job: Soloist Martial Artist.
Build: 2 Phys 1 Agi.
Best Friend: Tamigachi & DotKatsumi.
Lover: Brina_Lann_Shyla.
Student: Yuutaro.

About LunarHunter
LunarHunter is a born warrior, always seaking for justice and a way to have fun, likes helping others, and likes teaming up, but likes soloing even as much as teaming up. LunarHunter is really selective about friendship and rivals, not taking seriously the words from the Chasm Kings and only trusting his real isntincts, he met Tamigachi, later DotKatsumi, by accident when searching for quest items, and ended joining ++Illumination++.

About Battling, LunarHunter enjoys a good battle, but won't acept duels, even if he has an almost perfect score of victories in dueling. He fights against monsters and not other humans, shuras, sylphs, and much less sprites, unless they mess with those he cares for. He became a Golden Saint in order to protect DOMO, and is always vigilant amd in search of danger. Becoming strong, whoever, is a hard task for him since he trains to be perfect in the arts of war and takes the time to do it right by chosing the proper skills.

Love for LunarHunter had been fair, finding it in a fellow guild member Brina_Lann_Shyla, who he introduced to the guild, and who he likes to give presents to despite her not feeling like having them delivered, most team quests are done with her, or better said, in order to keep her protected.

Friendship was fair too, finding it in Tamigachi & DotKatsumi, who LunarHunter would do anything for, protecting her is hard, but worth it, epic battles had been held when teaming up, and many more are yet to come, monsters can be sure of something when Lunar and Dot are teaming up, their bits are in danger of being ereased from the world of DOMO.

LunarHunter's DOMO Mother's name is Chayawyand, althought she doesn't know she is LunarHunter's mother, she is warm hearted and basically is the mother of the whole guild, LunarHunter usually asks for her help but most of the time she is busy cooking something or AFK, in other words she is busy being the perfect mother.

LunarHunter's 3 2 only wanted wish:
1- Marry Brina_Lann_Shyla (I know you are reading this girl, so I placed you as first wish!) <----- LOVES HER!
2- Meet WIFEY (Everyone Talks Wonders about her! I want to meet her so badly! T_T the only day I wasn't online was the day she conected!) Already did!
3- Buy an Org Lilly (This one might never come true T_T <--- Only has 20k) Brina and Jen got one for me! I'm so happy!

Real Life: Daniel Ordóñez García.
Birth Date: October 23 1987.
City: Monterrey.
Ocupation: College Student.
Known Languajes: Spanish(100%), English(93%) & Japanesse(20%).

About Myself:
Good hearted but agresive at times, friendly but easy to be hard tempered, so are the rules forging my existence, since I am ruled by the Libra as a Zodiac, a zodiac that I take way too seriously, always seeking for equilibrium at everything.

Likes and Dislikes:
Likes: Wrestling, Video Games, Boxing, Tennis, Languajes, etc.
Dislikes: College, Boredom, "Mole" and HarryPotter.
Hobbies: Learning Japanesse, Look for work, play DOMO, play my PSP, Boxing, watching WWE, being and Undertaker Fan, play Tennis, not doing my bed, and much more.

Pictures:

LunarHunter & Brina_Lann_Shyla
LunarHunter Soloing MBOP and Being Owned While Doing it (I'm Dancing!)
Lunar, Brina and Their Favorite Pets
https://i.servimg.com/u/f99/14/59/83/52/lunar_10.jpg

I Challenge you to Mortal Kombat!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f99/14/59/83/52/lunar_11.jpg

Would you share this dance with me? Fine Lady
https://i.servimg.com/u/f99/14/59/83/52/dancin10.jpg

Lunar & Jewel Lady Lillith
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/14/59/83/52/me_and10.jpg

And in game error that made me mimick my lilly once my transform pill ended
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/14/59/83/52/figthi10.jpg

LunarHunter Moz-screenshotLunar and Brina owning!
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/14/59/83/52/figthi11.jpg

Last edited by LunarHunter on Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:53 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
rush

rush

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 am

Hey! We aren't very active here or ingame. But welcome! ;p ;p
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyTue Dec 01, 2009 9:03 am

rush wrote:
Hey! We aren't very active here or ingame. But welcome! ;p ;p

It's ok! As long as I'm part of the guild I will make sure to change that! I'm an active member, in DOMO and in the forums. And thanks for the welcoming! Hope to see you in DOMO someday!
Back to top Go down
Chay

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 8:00 pm

Shocked awwwwww ty, I dunno that I am a perfect mom, but I will try to be... Shocked
Thanks for inviting me to the guild, I love this guild!
Chay
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 9:56 am

Chay wrote:
Shocked awwwwww ty, I dunno that I am a perfect mom, but I will try to be... Shocked
Thanks for inviting me to the guild, I love this guild!
Chay

You are already the perfect mom, mom!
Back to top Go down
W!feY
Admin
W!feY

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:02 pm

rush is a forum whore everywhere Razz
Back to top Go down
http://illumination.friendhood.net
W!feY
Admin
W!feY

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 4:03 pm

LunarHunter wrote:

LunarHunter's 3 most wanted wishes:
1- Marry Brina_Lann_Shyla (I know you are reading this girl, so I placed you as first wish!)
2- Meet WIFEY (Everyone Talks Wonders about her! I want to meet her so badly! T_T the only day I wasn't online was the day she conected!) Already did!
3- Buy an Org Lilly (This one might never come true T_T <--- Only has 20k)

lol aww you are so silly! Razz
Nice meeting ya, i hope to be around more often, im thinkin about goin holiday themed for the forum Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://illumination.friendhood.net
T@D

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyThu Dec 03, 2009 8:39 pm

Noone wants to meet me :/

Except rush... who oddly likes mens.

Glad to have ya in the Guild. Smile
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:40 am

W!feY wrote:
LunarHunter wrote:

LunarHunter's 3 most wanted wishes:
1- Marry Brina_Lann_Shyla (I know you are reading this girl, so I placed you as first wish!)
3- Buy an Org Lilly (This one might never come true T_T <--- Only has 20k)

lol aww you are so silly! Razz
Nice meeting ya, i hope to be around more often, im thinkin about goin holiday themed for the forum Shocked

Ah! Wifey called me Silly! (Faints) <--- Wifey #1 fan.

lol
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:42 am

T@D wrote:
Noone wants to meet me :/

Except rush... who oddly likes mens.

Glad to have ya in the Guild. Smile

Hey! I did want to meet you too! Don't get jealous, it's just everytime someone sees my guild's name they ask for Wifey, but hey, I'm glad you two came back!

And about Ruch 0_0; good luck with that, lol, prepares camera.
Back to top Go down
sakurablissery

sakurablissery

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:50 am

im so tired right now, i stayed up all night it is now 8:48 am just wanted to say i read what you all typed jesus daniel quality over quantity, lol jk but nice posts ill say more when im not so tired
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:52 am

sakurablissery wrote:
im so tired right now, i stayed up all night it is now 8:48 am just wanted to say i read what you all typed jesus daniel quality over quantity, lol jk but nice posts ill say more when im not so tired

TAMI! (Jumps Tackles her down and hugs her) T_T I haven't seen you in like forever!
Back to top Go down
sakurablissery

sakurablissery

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:53 am

OHH EAYH AND WELCOME BACK TAD AND WIFEY!!! i missed you guize Sad
Back to top Go down
sakurablissery

sakurablissery

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:55 am

LunarHunter wrote:
sakurablissery wrote:

TAMI! (Jumps Tackles her down and hugs her) T_T I haven't seen you in like forever!
OMG you wouldnt believe this buy i purchased a se 3 lily!!! and a uhm some sorta fox thingy , for stuff i had on another game xD this cool kid traded me D: and whats up why you on so early shouldnt you be in school mister!!!
Back to top Go down
sakurablissery

sakurablissery

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:06 am

ugh, i went over that and i sound drunk xD i need sleep
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 9:18 am

sakurablissery wrote:
LunarHunter wrote:
sakurablissery wrote:

OMG you wouldnt believe this buy i purchased a se 3 lily!!! and a uhm some sorta fox thingy , for stuff i had on another game xD this cool kid traded me D: and whats up why you on so early shouldnt you be in school mister!!!

Well maybe you should be the one studying, lol, and I'm not at school but at work, at any rate, it is nice to see you again! And I got a Lilly!
Back to top Go down
sakurablissery

sakurablissery

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:28 pm

gratz dan Very Happy i traded 1million gold in items on gaiaonline, for like 900k on domo. also i can get 1million on gaiaonline easy now, i can buy stuff in the gaia cash shop. stuff there are wworth millions jesus like in 2005 it was hard to get that much because prices on items was at a low and anythign worth 100k+ was rare or it was a corsage you got when you first started theres this uhm, red corsage you got when domo first opened and they had a gaia first annual ball, anyways that item is worth 10 billion
Back to top Go down
sakurablissery

sakurablissery

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 4:29 pm

it was only given out to the prom queen. and the prom king got something else im not even sure what it was
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:23 pm

sakurablissery wrote:
gratz dan Very Happy i traded 1million gold in items on gaiaonline, for like 900k on domo. also i can get 1million on gaiaonline easy now, i can buy stuff in the gaia cash shop. stuff there are wworth millions jesus like in 2005 it was hard to get that much because prices on items was at a low and anythign worth 100k+ was rare or it was a corsage you got when you first started theres this uhm, red corsage you got when domo first opened and they had a gaia first annual ball, anyways that item is worth 10 billion

My brother plays Gaiaonline, I used to play it to but got bored after a month, it think gaia is boring but of course that is only my opinion, my brother is also getting tired of it already.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LunarHunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: LunarHunter   LunarHunter Empty

Back to top Go down

LunarHunter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
++Illumination++ :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: