++Illumination++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
++Illumination++

The Guild Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Brina_Lann_Shyla

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Brina

Brina

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 8:05 pm

Well, I'm Brina_Lann_Shyla, or Brina for short. I haven't really been playing that long. lol I have a lvl 25 merc, a lvl 18 fencer, and everything else is too low a level to even mention.

I'm 19 years old and a college student who's planning to master in chemistry and become the best teacher ever! (I hope...)

And I can't think of anything else right now. lol Besides Lunar rocks my socks.
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla EmptyFri Dec 04, 2009 11:25 pm

Brina wrote:
Well, I'm Brina_Lann_Shyla, or Brina for short. I haven't really been playing that long. lol I have a lvl 25 merc, a lvl 18 fencer, and everything else is too low a level to even mention.

I'm 19 years old and a college student who's planning to master in chemistry and become the best teacher ever! (I hope...)

And I can't think of anything else right now. lol Besides Lunar rocks my socks.

I love you too babe, and welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
Chay

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:48 am

Happy to see you lived through your finals, Glad to see you here too. Very Happy
Wonder if anyone else see's the hearts and flower petals falling every time you two are around??
See ya in game,
Chay
Back to top Go down
Brina

Brina

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 5:20 am

Well, my finals aren't till next week, and my big test is today. lol Let's hope is goes smoothly. T_T
Back to top Go down
W!feY
Admin
W!feY

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:45 am

good luck brina and welcome to the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
http://illumination.friendhood.net
Brina

Brina

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:09 pm

Thanks! Even though I'm gonna have to take it again. >.< Didn't haven enough time to finish the math portion. T_T
Back to top Go down
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 1:39 pm

Chay wrote:
Happy to see you lived through your finals, Glad to see you here too. Very Happy
Wonder if anyone else see's the hearts and flower petals falling every time you two are around??
See ya in game,
Chay

Mom you are embarrasing me, lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brina_Lann_Shyla   Brina_Lann_Shyla Empty

Back to top Go down

Brina_Lann_Shyla
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
++Illumination++ :: Introduce Yourself-