++Illumination++
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
++Illumination++

The Guild Board

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Daniel not Lunar

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LunarHunter

LunarHunter

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Daniel not Lunar   Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

Hi all once again, ok I know this section is about posting pictures, and I will eventually do but as for this moment I can't for various reasons, first of all it is because I'm at work and trying to kill some time, second is because the pictures I have are from many years ago and it would be of no use posting them, and the third is because it is almost Christmas! What's so great about that? Appart that it is the best month of the year it means that I will be doing the Christmas present shopping with my brother! So I will have this unique chance to not only take pictures of myself Daniel (LunarHunter), but also pictures about Alex (Yuutaro) and at the same time show to you all how is the place we live at (Monterrey, Mexico), I'm sure you all will enjoy those pictures, specially the New ++Illumination++ who already know how I am. So, while you wait for me to take my pictures and post them let's talk about myself.

Background: It's black... just kidding! Ok I am mexican, but I have figured out that is something hard to find out since I am fluid with English, althought I have bad grammar and there are still many words I don't know (Yeah Sarah I know you are my dictionary and I love you for that and many other things). According to my last exam, EXCI, which is recognized around all Mexico as one of the hardest exams of English, I have a degree of English Knowledge of 93%, which was the highest grade of all college in the last 5 years, so yeah I think I can say I know English, and I broke a record! lol. At any rate, how did I learn English? Well that's easy, when I was 7 years old I was playing a SNES video game, "Spiderman Separation Anxiety), it had a long story, and I was always asking my father to translate it for me, and what did he say? "Go get a dicctionary and translate it on your own." anctually he said "Buscate un diccionario no seas flojo", lol, but that last was your translation. So yeah I did that, it took me month to clear the game, but I learned English with only a dictionary in hand and a video game, amazing, isn't it? I autolearned English! You know how many freaking videogames I had to translate? Well, not that I can complain, since in the future I might be working in USA, probably Missouri, (Yeah Sarah I will hunt you, lol, just kidding).

About myself: I am tall, maybe 1.80 meters, I have black-short hair, my eyes are like cristal brown, but from far they look deep brown, I wear no glasses, my arms and legs are strong because of the many walking I do and because I used to do boxing, my face, well, people say I'm handsome looking, but let's be realistic, I am a hairy person, I need to shave almost every day, and whenever I forget I just look dirty, so yeah, I'm handsome, but only when I shave, lol, I'm not fat, maybe a little robust because of all the exersice I do but not fat. Umm... What else, I don't drink, I don't smoke, I don't take drugs, lol, my only drug is exersice and videogames.

Where do I live now? Monterrey is one of the closest states to the USA, that makes it a big city, but obviously, Monterrey, as the rest of the cities in Mexico, can't be compared with the huge cities USA is famous for, but there is something USA might never have, and I'm not trying to be ofensive, USA is great, what we have that most of the countries in the world don't have, is this feeling of brotherhood. Here in Mexico, we are "amigos" friends translated to English, we are all like "Hermanos" brothers in english, but there is a word that can't be translated, "Compadres" there is no translation for this, we are calling eachothers family, you see, in Mexico it doesn't matter at all, everyone is family... well most of the people, since Mexico is famous for the insecurity T_T.

Traditions:

Saying Hi: Mexico as I mentioned, is a friendly place, when we say hi to a fellow friend, we don't just shake hands and stuff, we clap our right hands together, then close them into a fist and then we hit each other's fist softly, if we are good friends we then share a hug, and there is nothing wrong with doing it in public, it is normal, so we don't fear being called gays or something, as I said before, we are like family. As for when greeting a girl, or girl greeting boys, it's not the same, when we say hi to a girl, we aproach to her and give her a small peek at her cheek, same with girls toward boys. So this means that when you go to a mexican party, you use mexican's special greeting to say hi to boys and you get to kiss as many girls as you see in the party, but of course, if a girl doesn't accept your kiss it means she dislikes you, obviously.

Parties: Mexico is famous for the parties here, there is always one involving Tacos, Pozole, Mole, Quesadillas and Beer, mexican food is delicious by the way, almost everyday there is a party, and they start around 4:oopm and end at 4:00am, and of course everyone runs before doing the cleaning.

Walking with Mexicans: If you ever come to Mexico, it means you will be doing a lot of walking, why is that? Simple, the car is boring! Mexicans like to walk a lot, and enjoy the view of everything! Going shoping is something girls and boys do alike just because of the fact of visiting new places, for example, my Christmas shopping that will take place next weekend!

Well, nothing is left but post the pictures, this ones are after shaving since that was Brina wanted, hope you don't regret it girl:

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Dsc07412

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Dsc07411

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Dsc07413

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Dsc07414

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Dsc07415

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Dsc07416

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Dsc07417
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Brina

Brina

Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daniel not Lunar   Daniel not Lunar - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 2:32 pm

They've been doing an emergency reboot for about an hour now.
Back to top Go down

Daniel not Lunar
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2